Forum Servera SRB Mare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Ip Address:84.2.39.206:28960

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Banner
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 180 registered users
The newest registered user is gabrijel66

Our users have posted a total of 1807 messages in 284 subjects
Watch
Keywords
cod2 commander
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» very soon!!! VETERANI SERVER
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:30 pm by legia_srb

» D3str0Y3R se ponovo vraca :)
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 pm by D3StR0Y3R

» Vojnici vs Veterani
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 am by VojnikSnipeR

» VETERANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm by dingospo.necez

» LOCATOR:))))
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm by SS-ELITE

» D3StR0Y3R is back :D!!
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:09 pm by D3StR0Y3R

» 1.5 patch?
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 pm by Rotkva

» Org cd key CoD2
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 pm by *PoP*

» potraga za junakom
VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm by Guest

VASILIMETKOBJEG?!

Go down 
+4
D3StR0Y3R
dingospo.necez
LA BOMBA!!!
*PoP*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*PoP*
*PoP*

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:04 am

La bomba i meni je on jako sumljiv a vec sam pomenuo u jednom postu za njega...
https://mare-server.forumotion.com/cod2-diskusija-f11/sramota-t152.htm

Znaci kad uzme snajp,stvarno nemasi. On kaze da ne koristi nista,ali ja mislim da ga treba detaljno proveriti!!!

A ako vara i laze ima ja da mu sudim VASILIMETKOBJEG?! 851899
Back to top Go down
LA BOMBA!!!
Korisnik
Korisnik

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Igrao sam Cod2 na dosta servera, ali nigde nisam video igraca da koristi snajper toliko vesto kao Vasilimetkobjeg i za veoma kratko vreme napravi neverovatno dobar score. Neobicno je i to sto pomenuti igrac uvek zna gde ce da se pojavi veca grupa igraca i da se namesti na pravo mesto. Mozda to dolazi sa iskustvom, ali bih voleo jos neko da se ukljuci u diskusiju i iznese svoje stavove.
Pozzz
Back to top Go down

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 pm

Mene je sinoć upucao dosta puta, ali sam i ja njega savatao, tako da ne znam.
Jedino me zanima kako se popeti na neke građevine:krovove i sl. jer ja nisam našao način, na određenim tablama. Doduše, nisam ni nešto iskusan igrač.
Još učim od ove dečice Basketball
Back to top Go down
dingospo.necez
Administrator
Administrator
dingospo.necez

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:28 am

To jeste tacno, Dejan stalno koristi WallHack - WH cit koji ti omogucava da posmatras kroz zidove i tako da uvek budes spreman da pobijes sve....ja uvek prepoznajem citere a takodje svoj cit dejan ne ume da sakrije vidi se iz aviona...ono sto meni nije jasno zasto vi admini servera njemu dozvoljavate da igra?.. kad su citeri najobicniji noobovi i sve dok cituju nikad nece znati da igraju, a ovako kvare igru drugih.
Back to top Go down
D3StR0Y3R
ClanPlayer
ClanPlayer
D3StR0Y3R

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 am

Ljudi provalite kako ekstra igra evo adresa

http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=185667
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Korisnik
Korisnik
Dejan

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Ima Viruse!!!!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Ova stranica ima viruse http://s2.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=185667
to sto je stavio neki veteran
Neznam mu ime tamo nesto (hdjashda8d)bezveze lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Morswin
Korisnik
Korisnik
Morswin

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Being fast...   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:40 pm

I'm not a cheater, i'm only fast and can shoot accurately... Unfortunately, i have a small lag on Mare server and i can't be as fast and accurate as usual.

I play often on "out.c/Rifles By imperator" (81.19.219.209:28975) and there i have no lags, so with a sniper rifle i can kill someone during his jump from roof to roof (Toujane).

Good base for good gaming is to have a good config file and lot of fps. CoD2 is based on Quake 3 engine so i recommend you a site with FPS and internet connection calculators.

http://www.funender.com/quake/articles/fps.html
http://www.funender.com/quake/articles/connection_tweaking.html

Changing your config can make your lag smaller and make you much more dangerous...
Back to top Go down
dingospo.necez
Administrator
Administrator
dingospo.necez

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 am

well it's true that changing confing can make lag smaller..but i think that you are dangerous with big lag too.I mean so many players just can't shoot you because of lag xD
Back to top Go down
Morswin
Korisnik
Korisnik
Morswin

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Internet connection and FPS   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 pm

All those informations are in Internet

In CoD2 mulitplayer settings, in mp_config.cfg, there are three cvar variables that directly affect communication efficiency with the server:
- Snaps,
- Cl_MaxPackets,
- Com_MaxFPS.

Snaps

Snaps refers to the number of 'snapshots' of information that are received from the server every second. Each snapshot contains the "game status" and it is the data-transfer equivalent to frame-rate.
Snaps should be set equal to the COD2 server's sv_fps setting (default 20). Regardless of how high you set your snaps setting, you will not be able to receive more than the rate at which the server runs which is defined by its sv_fps setting or by the cap. You can set your sv_fps 40 and play on a sv_fps 30 server without needing to adjust your snaps - it will run at 30. For efficiency, you should match your Snaps with sv_fps setting. If you have a slow connection you might need to set it lower (Snaps = 10 is the lowest value in the range).

Cl_MaxPackets

Cl_MaxPackets is the highest amount of data packets that can be uploaded to the server by your computer every second. The higher this number is, you are telling more often the server where you are and what you are doing, so good for you. In Q3 Cl_MaxPackets 125 is maximum but in CoD2 maximum is 100. I think, that it's only question of scale, so after calculation the values for Q3 scale (Cl_MaxPackets 125) i recommend to change all the values proportionally, for CoD2 scale.
If you set this value too high, your ping - as calculated by the game - will start to rise or you will not able to connect to server. So you have to find an optimal value. With higher Cl_MaxPackets you will shoot exactly what you're aiming at.

Com_MaxFPS

The only valid values of Com_MaxFPS are those which are equal to (1000/N) where N is an integer.

Here are valid Com_MaxFPS:

1000/1 = 1000
1000/2 = 500
1000/3 = 333
1000/4 = 250
1000/5 = 200
1000/6 = 166
1000/7 = 142
1000/8 = 125
1000/9 = 111
1000/10 = 100
1000/11 = 90
1000/12 = 83
1000/13 = 76
1000/14 = 71
1000/15 = 66
1000/16 = 62
1000/17 = 58
1000/18 = 55
etc...

CoD2 is based on Q3 engine, so to see how FPS impacts on your jump length visit: http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Quake3/FAQFPSJumps.html

Cl_MaxPackets and Com_MaxFPS

To maximize the efficiency of your connection Cl_maxpackets and Com_maxfps have to be chosen in such a way as to respect the relationship between data upload rate and framerate.

Cl_MaxPackets should be equal to (Com_maxfps/N). For example (in Q3 scale): 125/1=125, 125/2 = 63, 125/3 = 42, 125/4 = 32, 125/5 = 25, but in CoD2 scale we've got: 100, 50, 33, 25, 20. Try to choose the largest values of Cl_MaxPackets and Com_MaxFPS that your connection will allow. One more time a calculator: http://www.funender.com/quake/articles/fps.html

You can find a lot of informations about CoD2 tweaking here: http://www.tweakguides.com/COD2_1.html

Last edited by Morswin on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dingospo.necez
Administrator
Administrator
dingospo.necez

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:13 am

Well i have a good connection i don't need to set it lower......
All those informations are good to help.Thank you for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Morswin
Korisnik
Korisnik
Morswin

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 pm

Quote :
Well i have a good connection i don't need to set it lower......

You don't set it lower, with these tweaks you try to set it higher!

Today, i'll add a post with explanation, how to change these parameters without quitting a game. It helps you to fit your parameters to situation on every server (helps to decrease lags and improve your efficacy).

Maybe someone could make with these posts (about connection and tweaks) a new topic?
Maybe someone could translate it to Serbian?
Back to top Go down
dingospo.necez
Administrator
Administrator
dingospo.necez

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Ok..
there is no need to translate it from English into Serbian..i mean everyone here does understand english.If you want, you can make a new topic about connection and tweaks.
Back to top Go down
Illidan
Administrator
Administrator
Illidan

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Dingo brate sta je ovo...?kakav engleski...valjda znas da sam jedva nabo 2 na vezbi...salim se...VASILI JE CAR...i nema potrebe da ga optuzujete da je cheater... VASILIMETKOBJEG?! 670288 VASILIMETKOBJEG?! 8221
Back to top Go down
TIHI DON
Korisnik
Korisnik
TIHI DON

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 pm

vasili je super igrac jedan od najboljih koje sam vido! a svaka mapa ima tkz. bug to jest rupa, gde se mozes popeti na krovove ili zidove to nije hack!
na mapi postoje meste gde se izbacuju igraci too se vremenom provali i tu se prave mnoga ubista i dobijas jak skor

samo trebe vremena i mozesd provaliti svakog hakera da bog nestalo

pozzz i zivili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VASILIMETKOBJEG?!   VASILIMETKOBJEG?! Empty

Back to top Go down

VASILIMETKOBJEG?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Servera SRB Mare :: Mare Server :: Cod2 Diskusija-
Jump to:  
Forum
Banner
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Forum Servera SRB Mare on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forum Servera SRB Mare on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum